When looking to remove and replace rainscreen cladding for whatever reason, It is important to work with an experienced specialist façade contractor who has extensive first-hand experience in the cladding and recladding industry.
We at TASK-UK have recently carried out full recladding works at a number of projects in the in the UK, including the removal and replacement of the full system right back to the structure, such as breather membranes, fire barriers, external insulation, cladding sub-grids and panels. We not only replace the cladding to closely match the original appearance but also work hard to address any issues found with the original look of the building, such as uneven joints or poor installation, leaving you with a fresh upgraded look with clean lines and attention to detail. At TASK-UK we will look to fully Reclad your project and create a number of advantages for your building including thermal, fire safety and other compliant benefits such as follows:
- Work with the local authorities and fire engineers in the redesign phase to ensure that the new Façade design is compliant with the latest building and fire regulations for each and every specific project.
- Removing dangerous combustible cladding, insulation and poorly or incorrectly installed fire barriers.
- Reinstallation of compliant and non-combustible solutions with appropriate fire barriers installed in the correct positions.
Our services include:-
- Inspection and full reporting of the existing cladding system.
- Full redesign and specification of the new intended compliant cladding system.
- Production of new elevation, plans and cladding details, including all necessary structural calculations.
- Working with our clients to advise on the best options re. access and programme.
- Continuous inspections and reporting at regular intervals (Quality Assessment Reports)
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Operation & Maintenance Manual.
So if you are looking for an experienced, reputable and hard working specialist façade contractor to ensure that your project is delivered to the highest standard swiftly and safely, please get in touch and one of our directors will be more than happy to run through your project requirements with you.